PhoneContact PSC for general phone support inquiries
Copper cable customers:No Dial Tone Unplug all devices plugged into phone jacks, including satellite receivers, computer modems, fax machines, answering machines, all phones, etc. On cordless phones, disconnect the power adapters as well. Leave all equipment disconnected for several minutes. Starting with a phone that is considered reliable, connect the phone to a phone jack and check for a dial tone. If the dial tone is present, continue connecting devices, ONE DEVICE AT A TIME, checking for dial tone after each device is added. If connecting a device causes you to lose the dial tone, disconnect the device and verify that the dial tone is available again. Assume that this device may be causing the problem. Continue connecting other devices, verifying the dial tone as you go. Or for those more adventurous: Mounted on the outside of the house, usually near the power meter, is a grey box approximately 8”x 8” labeled “Network Interface Device”. Open the box with a screwdriver and unplug the short phone cord. Connect a regular corded phone in the jack. If you hear a dial tone, the trouble is inside the residence. Perform the procedures outlined above to eliminate devices connected to your phone line. If no dial tone is present at the Network Interface Device, notify PSC that you have tested for dial tone at the Network Interface and there is no dial tone. This will tell PSC technicians that the trouble is in PSC's equipment. Phone Line Is Noisy Or Has Static Unplug all devices plugged into phone jacks, including satellite receivers, computer modems, fax machines, answering machines, all phones, etc. On cordless phones, disconnect the power adapters as well. Leave all equipment disconnected for several minutes. Begin re-connecting devices, ONE DEVICE AT A TIME, checking for static or noise after each device is added. If connecting a device causes static or noise, disconnect the device and verify that the noise stops as well. Assume that this device may be causing the problem. Continue connecting other devices, verifying the dial tone as you go. Caller ID No Longer Displays Disconnect the Caller ID device from the phone line and power. Reconnect device and make a test call to your number (call from your cell phone, or ask a friend to call you). Allow two rings before picking up the call. If the Caller ID device is not registering the call, contact PSC to verify that Caller ID service is enabled on your account. Note that if there is a problem with only one device, it is likely that the device is not working.
How do I change my username?
You can change your username by contacting a PSC Customer Service Representative during normal business hours. PSC will delete your current account (including your e-mail account) and set up a new account with the new username and new e-mail address.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password by contacting a PSC Customer Service Representative during normal business hours. *Note that the new password applies to your PSC internet connection and your e-mail address.Can I add another email address?
You can add another email address by contacting a PSC Customer Service Representative during normal business hours. Your new email address will be active by the end of the working day.I have wireless internet service with PSC but I can not connect my smartphone/laptop to the wireless service why is that? PSC’s wireless broadband service is a fixed wireless service that requires the customer to login using a username/password. This is referred to as a PPPoE connection.
To get wireless service to your devices (smartphone/laptop) you would need to purchase a router. These can generally be purchased from any store that sells electronics. We recommend purchasing a Netgear or Linksys router which generally run around $50.
Does PSC sell wireless routers?PSC does not sell routers but you can purchase one at most retail stores. We recommend purchasing a Netgear or Linksys router which generally run around $50. I have PSC internet service with a router and my internet stopped working. What should I do? The first thing to try would be to unplug the power cable from the router for ~20 seconds and plug it back in. It will take a minute or two to boot up after that. This can fix small issues a lot of the time. DO NOT PRESS THE RESET BUTTON ON THE ROUTER. Pressing the reset button will set your router back to factory settings. I have my own ADSL modem, can I use it? No, PSC configures modems specifically for their network, purchasing a modem from the store or Ebay will not work. Please call our office or stop by our office or call us to further troubleshoot your modem. We can test the modem from here, if is bad we can replace it for you. They are $49. Do I need Virus / Spyware Protection?
Yes. Microsoft provides a free Virus / Spyware package at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download.How can I protect myself while online? Verify data is encrypted, see below for tips:
When sending confidential information over the Internet such as usernames, passwords, or credit card numbers only send it securely. To verify this look for a small lock ( ) in the bottom right corner of your browser window or next to the address bar (as shown below). If visible, this lock should also be in the locked position and not unlocked.
We also suggest making sure the URL begins with https as shown above.
While the lock is in the lock position, data is encrypted, which helps anyone from understanding the data if it's intercepted. When no lock is visible or in the unlocked position all information is plaintext and if intercepted could be read. If a webpage is not secure, such as an online forum, use a password you wouldn't use with protected sites such as your online banking website.
E-mail is not encrypted
Websites should not transmit confidential data over e-mail, such as passwords, credit card information, etc. E-mail is not encrypted and if intercepted by a third-party could be read.
Be aware of phishing scam
Familiarized yourself with phishing scams and techniques, which are used to trick you into divulging your account information. Online banking sites, Paypal, EBay, Amazon, and other popular sites that require logins are popular targets.
Use a safe password
Websites that store confidential data, such as an online bank site need to use strong passwords. Also, it is highly recommended that you use a different password for each website that requires a login. If you need help remembering your passwords consider using a password manager.
Use caution when accepting or agreeing to prompts
When prompted to install any program or add-on make sure to read and understand the agreement before clicking on the Ok button. If you do not understand the agreement or feel it is not necessary to install the program cancel or close the window.
Additionally, when installing any program watch for any check box that asks if it's ok to install a third-party program, toolbar, etc. These are never required and often cause more issues than good. Leave these boxes unchecked.
Be cautious where you're logging in from:
- Your place of work can install key loggers or use other methods of monitoring the computer while online. Someone who has access to this information could read these logs and gather usernames and passwords. Also, do not store any passwords in your browser if your computer is shared with other coworkers.
- Wireless network
- When on a wireless network realize that all information being sent to and from your computer can be intercepted and read by someone nearby. Prevent this from happening by only logging into a secure network using WEP or WPA. If this is a home wireless network, make sure it is secure.
Be concerned when logging into an account from a friends computer. A computer or network you are not familiar with could intentionally or unintentionally log usernames and passwords. Finally, when logging into any site on a friends computer never save the password information on their browser.
Be aware of those around you
While at work, school, library, or anywhere that has people around who could look at the monitor be cautious of anyone shoulder surfing. Someone could watch you type in your password, which would give them access to your account.
If you need everything displayed on the screen to remain private, consider a privacy filter for the display.
Update Internet browser plugins
Often many attackers find security vulnerabilities through browser plugins such as Adobe Flash. Make sure all installed Internet plug-ins are up-to-date.
Secure saved passwords
Make sure to store passwords and login information in a secure area. Never write login information on a sticky note or in a text file that is not encrypted.
To save your passwords we recommend using a password manager, which stores all login information and securely encrypts and password protects that information.
When saving password information in a browser, it may be visible by anyone who has access to your Internet browser. For example, without a master password set up in Firefox anyone can see all stored passwords.
Basic Error Codes and Router InfoError Codes Error 769-Check Ethernet card and make sure its Enabled Error 691-Check Username and password, Have them retype info Error 678-Restart wireless radio
1. Linksys/D-Link Injector-Unplug Power Cable
2. Alvarion Breezaccess radio-unplug Power Cable
3. Breezenet Picat-5-unplug DATA POWER OUT PORT
4. Wimax, 5.3, 5.8, 900VL-Unplug Alvarion IDU power supplyOther
1. Check cable and make sure connection is secure
2. If they have a router they shouldn’t be using the PPPOE connection on the computer, just have them reboot the router and try again
3. Delete and reset up PPPOE connection on the computerADSL Trouble Shooter (ADSL 2+ Modems – Comtrend CT-5072T (current), Comtrend CT-5071T, Siemens Speedstream 4100, Efficient Networks Speedstream 5100) (ADSL 2+ Modems Video modems) - Thompson ST546v6 Error Messages
Error 691-Check Username/password, have them retype info
Error 769-Check Ethernet card and make sure it’s enabled
Error 678-Check Light on modem-Follow steps belowDSL light OFF
1. Check telephone cable to modem-bypass surge protection and/or splitter
2. Restart Modem and check lightsNo Ethernet Light
1. Check Ethernet card on computer and make sure it’s enabled
2. Have them restart router it present
3. Check CablesFTTP (Fiber-to-the-Premise or Fiber-to-the-Home) Error messages Error 678-Check cable going to computer Error 691-Check username and password Error 769-Check Ethernet Card to make sure it’s enabled Router-Power cycle, if still doesn’t work bypass and setup PPPOE on computer Equipment At customers computer is a Single Port Cat-5 Module with a cat-5 cable going to computer or customer’s router. Only other Equipment the customer can check is a switch (D-link/Netgear/TrendNet) in the White Cabinet installed in house. Just make sure it’s powered on and cables are secure - ONLY FOR VIDEO Router Setup All routers should be setup for a PPPOE connection. Router setup steps: Linksys
- Open Internet Explorer, clear the address bar and Enter 192.168.1.1, Hit ENTER.
- Will ask for a username and password, Leave the Username BLANK and the Password is admin
- Should Open a Linksys window, Click on the Drop down box for the Connection Type and select PPPOE
- Enter Customers USERNAME and PASSWORD, click on KEEP ALIVE TIME 30sec.
- Hit SAVE or APPLY at the bottom
- Then try to Open your Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, Clear the address bar and enter 192.168.2.1, hit ENTER
- Click on Connection Type on the Left side under INTERNET WAN
- It will Ask for a password but none is needed, just hit SUBMIT
- Select PPPOE, hit NEXT
- Type in the USERNAME and PASSWORD, uncheck the box to Disconnect after 5 MIN, Hit APPLY
- Router should reboot, then Close the Internet Explorer and re-open IE and try to get a web page
- Open Internet Explorer, Clear the address bar and enter 192.168.0.1, Enter
- It will ask for a username and password, username-admin and leave the password blank, just hit ok
- Click WAN on the left side, select PPPOE and enter the Customers Username and Password & set Max Idle Time to 0, Hit APPLY at the Bottom
- Then Once back to the router Screen, close the Internet Explorer and re-open and try to get a web page
- Open IE and Erase what’s in the Address bar and type 192.168.1.1 or www.routerlogin.net, hit Enter
- Username-admin, password-password, then hit Enter
- Click on Setup on the Left side
- Should ask if your Internet Connection Requires a Login, select Yes and Enter the Customers Username and Password, and set the Idle Time out to 0, then Hit APPLY
TVClick on the titles below to view the full support documents
|222||.@Max - E||108||Food Network||304||MC1 - Hip-Hop and R&B||241||Sho 2 - E|
|72||A&E||30||Fox Business||303||MC1 - Hit List||240||Showtime - E|
|224||ActionMax - E||42||Fox College Sports (Atlantic)||338||MC1 - Jazz||244||Showtime Beyond - E|
|225||ActionMax - W||41||Fox College Sports (Central)||329||MC1 - Kidz Only!||243||Showtime Extreme - E|
|110||AMC||40||Fox College Sports (Pacific)||343||MC1 - Light Classical||245||Showtime Family - E|
|96||American Heroes Channel||26||Fox News||305||MC1 - MCU||247||Showtime Next - E|
|89||Animal Planet||39||Fox Sports Midwest||317||MC1 - Metal||242||Showtime Showcase - E|
|115||AWE||172||Fox Sports Midwest Plus||347||MC1 - Mexicana||246||Showtime Woman - E|
|70||BBC America||38||Fox Sports Ohio||344||MC1 - Musica Urbana||88||SoapNet|
|69||BET||46||Fox Sports 1||327||MC1 - Party Favorites||81||Spike|
|43||Big Ten Network||32||Fox Sports 2||322||MC1 - Pop Hits||228||StarMax - E|
|170||Big Ten - Alt 1||50||Freeform||345||MC1 - Pop Latino||260||STARZ - E|
|171||Big Ten - Alt 2||403||Fresh! PPV||310||MC1 - R & B Classics||266||STARZ ENCORE|
|51||Boomerang||139||FUSE||311||MC1 - R & B Soul||261||STARZ Cinema - E|
|78||Bravo||121||Fusion||307||MC1 - Rap||262||STARZ Comedy - E|
|52||Cartoon Network||75||FX||313||MC1 - Reggae||265||STARZ In Black - E|
|117||Chiller||111||FX Movie Channel||315||MC1 - Retro Rock||263||STARZ Kids & Family - E|
|220||Cinemax - E||119||FXX||316||MC1 - Rock||80||Syfy|
|221||Cinemax - W||71||FYI||348||MC1 - Romances||53||TBS|
|137||CMT||138||GAC||340||MC1 - Singers & Swing||112||TCM|
|136||CMT Music||45||Golf Channel||337||MC1 - Smooth Jazz||61||Teen Nick|
|23||CNBC||84||GSN||321||MC1 - Soft Rock||101||TLC|
|25||CNN||55||Hallmark||326||MC1 - Solid Gold Oldies||248||The Movie Channel - E|
|29||CNN Espanol||109||Hallmark Movie Channel||336||MC1 - Soundscapes||249||The Movie Channel Extra - E|
|28||CNN Headline News||200||HBO-E||335||MC1 - Sounds of the Seasons||251||The Sundance Channel - E|
|66||CNN International||201||HBO-W||328||MC1 - Stage & Screen||76||TNT|
|74||Comedy Central||204||HBO Comedy - E||309||MC1 - Throwback Jamz||102||Travel Channel|
|105||Cooking Channel||205||HBO Family - E||331||MC1 - Today's Country||83||truTV|
|88||Crime & Investigation||206||HBO Family - W||330||MC1 - Toddler Tunes||59||TV Land|
|21||CSPAN||207||HBO Signature - E||346||MC1 - Tropicales||140||UP (Gospel Movie Channel)|
|22||CSPAN2||208||HBO Signature - W||332||MC1 - True Country||132||URGE|
|67||CSPAN3||209||HBO Zone - E||120||Military History Channel||54||USA|
|94||Destination America||203||HBO2-W||226||MoreMax - E||135||VH1-Soul|
|90||Discovery||103||HGTV||227||MoreMax - W||99||Viceland|
|92||Discovery Espanol||98||History||24||MSNBC||18||VOD Preview|
|93||Discovery Kids||16||Home Shop Network||130||MTV||87||WE|
|107||Discovery Life||56||HRTV||131||MTV2||19||Weather Channel|
|57||Disney||93||Hub||134||MTV-Classic||5||WEHT (25) ABC|
|64||Disney Jr||114||IFC||141||MTV Tr3s||10||WEVV (44) CBS|
|58||DisneyXD||14||INSP||44||NFL Network||11||WEVV - FOX - 44.2|
|104||DIY||95||Investigation Discovery||100||National Geographic||4||WFIE (14) NBC|
|73||E! Entertainment||157||Laff||82||Nat Geo Wild||152||WFIE - GRIT - 14.2|
|33||ESPN||79||Lifetime||48||NBC Sports Network||150||WFIE - THIS - 14.3|
|35||ESPN Classic||113||Lifetime Movie Network||118||NBC Universo||20||WGN America|
|36||ESPN News||85||Lifetime Real Women||60||Nickelodeon||27||WJTS (27) Jasper|
|34||ESPN2||325||MC1 - 70s||62||Nick Jr||31||WKOH (31) KET **|
|37||ESPNU||324||MC1 - 80s||63||Nick Toons TV||229||Wmax - E|
|15||EVINE Live||323||MC1 - 90s||176||Olympic||9||WNIN (9) PBS|
|13||EWTN||320||MC1 - Adult Alternative||123||OneAmerica||151||WNIN - 9.2|
|267||ENCORE-Action||318||MC1 - Alternative||47||Outdoor Channel||7||WTVW (7) Local 7|
|270||ENCORE-Black||339||MC1 - Blues||223||OuterMax - E||156||WTVW Escape|
|268||ENCORE -Classic||319||MC1 - Classic Alternative||91||OWN||12||WVUT - PBS - Vinc|
|272||ENCORE-Family||333||MC1 - Classic Country||77||Oxygen||153||WVUT (22.3) Create|
|269||ENCORE-Suspense||342||MC1 - Classical Masterpieces||402||Playboy Directors Cut PPV||154||WVUT (22.4) World|
|271||ENCORE-Western||314||MC1 - Classic Rock||400||Playboy Subscription||106||YouToo TV|
|250||Flix-E||334||MC1 - Contemperary Christian||3||PSC Channel|
|306||MC1 - Dance/Electronica||2||PSCtv Weather Point|
|341||MC1 - Easy Listening||17||QVC|
|312||MC1 - Gospel||49||RFDtv|
|308||MC1 - Hip-Hop Classics||97||Science|
|2||PSCtv Weather Point||60||Nickelodeon||118||NBC Universo||267||ENCORE-Action|
|3||PSC Channel||61||Teen Nick||119||FXX||268||ENCORE-Classic|
|4||WFIE (14) NBC||62||Nick Jr||120||Military History||269||ENCORE-Suspense|
|5||WEHT (25) ABC||63||Nick Toons TV||121||Fusion||270||ENCORE-Black|
|7||WTVW (7) Local 7||64||Disney Jr||123||OneAmerica||271||ENCORE-Western|
|9||WNIN (9) PBS||66||CNN International||130||MTV||272||ENCORE-Family|
|10||WEVV (44) CBS||67||CSPAN3||131||MTV2||303||MC1 - Hit List|
|11||WEVV - FOX - 44.2||68||DayStar||132||URGE||304||MC1 - Hip-Hop and R&B|
|12||WVUT - PBS -Vinc||69||BET||133||VH1||305||MC1 - MCU|
|13||EWTN||70||BBC America||134||MTV-Classic||306||MC1 - Dance/Electronica|
|14||INSP||71||FYI||135||VH1-Soul||307||MC1 - Rap|
|15||EVINE Live||72||A&E||136||CMT Pure Country||308||MC1 - Hip-Hop Classics|
|16||Home Shop Network||73||E! Entertainment||137||CMT||309||MC1 - Throwback Jamz|
|17||QVC||74||Comedy Central||138||GAC||310||MC1 - R&B Classics|
|18||VOD Preview||75||FX||139||FUSE||311||MC1 - R&B Soul|
|19||Weather Channel||76||TNT||140||UP (Gospel Music Channel)||312||MC1 - Gospel|
|20||WGN America||77||Oxygen||141||MTV Tr3s||313||MC1 - Reggae|
|21||CSPAN||78||Bravo||150||WFIE - THIS - 14.3||314||MC1 - Classic Rock|
|22||CSPAN2||79||Lifetime||151||WNIN - 9.2||315||MC1 - Retro Rock|
|23||CNBC||80||Syfy||152||WFIE- GRIT - 14.2||316||MC1 - Rock|
|24||MSNBC||81||Spike||153||WVUT (22.3) Create||317||MC1 - Metal|
|25||CNN||82||Nat Geo Wild||154||WVUT (22.4) World||318||MC1 - Alternative|
|26||Fox News||83||truTV||156||WTVW Escape||319||MC1 - Classic Alternative|
|27||WJTS (18) Jasper||84||GSN||157||Laff||320||MC1 - Adult Alternative|
|28||CNN Headline News||85||Lifetime Real Women||170||Big Ten - Alt 1||321||MC1 - Soft Rock|
|29||CNN Espanol||87||WE||171||Big Ten - Alt 2||322||MC1 - Pop Hits|
|30||Fox Business||88||Crime & Investigation||172||Fox Sports Midwest Plus||323||MC1 - 90s|
|31||WKOH - KET **||89||Animal Planet||173||SEC Network||324||MC1 - 80s|
|32||Fox Sports 2||90||Discovery||174||SEC Overflow||325||MC1 - 70s|
|33||ESPN||91||OWN||175||MLB||326||MC1 - Solid Gold Oldies|
|34||ESPN2||92||Discovery Espanol||176||Olympic||327||MC1 - Party Favorites|
|35||ESPN Classic||93||Discovery Kids||200||HBO-E||328||MC1 - Stage & Screen|
|36||ESPN News||94||Destination America||201||HBO-W||329||MC1 - Kidz Only!|
|37||ESPNU||95||Investigation Discovery||202||HBO2-E||330||MC1 - Toddler Tunes|
|38||Fox Sports Ohio||96||American Heroes Channel||203||HBO2-W||331||MC1 - Today's Country|
|39||Fox Sports Midwest||97||Science||204||HBO Comedy - E||332||MC1 - True Country|
|40||Fox College Sports (Pacific)||98||History||205||HBO Family - E||333||MC1 - Classic Country|
|41||Fox College Sports (Central)||99||Viceland||206||HBO Family - W||334||MC1 - Contemporary Christian|
|42||Fox College Sports (Atlantic)||100||National Geographic||207||HBO Signature - E||335||MC1 - Sounds of the Seasons|
|43||The Big Ten Network||101||The Learning Channel||208||HBO Signature - W||336||MC1 - Soundscapes|
|44||NFL Network||102||Travel Channel||209||HBO Zone - E||337||MC1 - Smooth Jazz|
|45||Golf Channel||103||HGTV||220||Cinemax - E||338||MC1 - Jazz|
|46||Fox Sports 1||104||DIY||221||Cinemax - W||339||MC1 - Blues|
|47||Outdoor Channel||105||Cooking Channel||222||.@Max - E||340||MC1 - Singers & Swing|
|48||NBC Sports Network||106||YouToo TV||223||OuterMax - E||341||MC1 - Easy Listening|
|49||RFDtv||107||Discovery Fit & Health||224||ActionMax - E||342||MC1 - Classical Masterpieces|
|50||Freeform||108||Food Network||225||ActionMax - W||343||MC1 - Light Classical|
|51||Boomerang||109||Hallmark Movie Channel||226||MoreMax - E||344||MC1 - Musica Urbana|
|52||Cartoon Network||110||AMC||227||MoreMax - W||345||MC1 - Pop Latino|
|53||TBS||111||FX Movie Channel||228||StarMax - E||346||MC1 - Tropicales|
|54||USA||112||TCM||229||Wmax - E||347||MC1 - Mexicana|
|55||Hallmark||113||Lifetime Movie Network||240||Showtime - E||348||MC1 - Romances|
|56||HRTV||114||IFC||241||Sho 2 - E||400||Playboy Subscription|
|57||Disney||115||AWE||242||Showtime Showcase - E||402||Playboy Directors Cut PPV|
|58||DisneyXD||117||Chiller||243||Showtime Extreme - E||403||Fresh! PPV|
|59||TV Land||244||Showtime Beyond - E|
|245||Showtime Family - E|
|246||Showtime Women - E|
|247||Showtime Next - E|
|248||The Movie Channel - E|
|249||The Movie Channel Extra - E|
|250||Flix - E|
|251||The Sundance Channel - E|
|260||STARZ - E|
|261||STARZ Cinema - E|
|262||STARZ Comedy - E|
|263||STARZ Kids & Family - E|
|265||STARZ in Black|
|722||.@MAX HD||970||GSN||740||Showtime HD - East|
|728||5-StarMAX HD||914||Hallmark HD||929||Speed HD|
|952||A&E HD||982||Hallmark Movie HD||973||SpikeTV|
|724||Action MAX HD||700||HBO HD||760||STARZ HD|
|983||AMC HD||704||HBO Comedy HD||764||STARZ Comedy HD|
|955||Animal Planet HD||705||HBO Family HD||762||STARZ Edge HD|
|960||AWE HD||701||HBO Latino HD||766||STARZ ENCORE HD|
|979||AXS TV HD||707||HBO Signature HD||763||STARZ Kids & Family HD|
|947||BBC America HD||709||HBO Zone HD||916||SyFy HD|
|946||BET HD||702||HBO2 HD||913||TBS HD|
|966||Bravo HD||980||HDNet Movies||981||TCM HD|
|903||Cartoon HD||962||HGTV HD||927||The Big Ten HD|
|990||CMT HD||953||History HD||956||TLC HD|
|935||CNBC HD||938||HLN HD||748||The Movie Channel HD - East|
|937||CNN HD||959||Investigative Discovery HD||725||Thriller MAX HD|
|965||Comedy Central HD||976||Lifetime HD||919||TNT HD|
|944||Crime & Investigation HD||977||Lifetime Movie Network HD||957||Travel Channel HD|
|963||Destination America HD||720||MAX HD||948||tru TV HD|
|951||Discovery HD||934||MLB HD||912||TV Land|
|954||Discovery Kids HD||726||MoreMAX HD||917||USA HD|
|901||Disney Channel HD||936||MSNBC||950||Velocity HD|
|975||E! HD||992||MTV2||945||Viceland HD|
|920||ESPN HD||949||National Geographic HD||918||QVC HD|
|921||ESPN News HD||969||Nat Geo Wild HD||974||WE HD|
|922||ESPN2 HD||926||NBC Sports Network HD||905||WEHT HD|
|923||ESPNU HD||928||NFL Network HD||910||WEVV HD|
|961||Food Network HD||911||Nickelodeon||904||WFIE HD|
|939||Fox Business HD||941||Olympic HD||729||WMAX HD|
|940||Fox News HD||967||OneAmerica HD||909||WNIN HD|
|924||Fox Sports Midwest HD||930||Outdoor Channel HD||907||WTVW HD|
|929||Fox Sports 1 HD||723||Outer MAX HD||906||WVUT PBS HD|
|931||Fox Sports 2 HD||971||OWN||908||WTVW CW HD|
|900||Freeform HD||972||Oxygen HD|
|943||Fusion HD||958||Science Channel HD|
|968||FX HD||932||SEC Network|
|984||FX Movie Channel HD||933||SEC Overflow|
|942||FXX HD||741||Sho 2 HD|
|964||FYI HD||742||Showtime Showcase HD|
|700||HBO HD||904||WFIE HD||945||Viceland HD|
|701||HBO Latino HD||905||WEHT HD||946||BET HD|
|702||HBO2 HD||906||WVUT PBS HD||947||BBC America HD|
|704||HBO Comedy HD||907||WTVW HD||948||tru TV HD|
|705||HBO Family HD||908||WTVW CW HD||949||National Geographic HD|
|707||HBO Signature HD||909||WNIN HD||950||Velocity HD|
|709||HBO Zone HD||910||WEVV HD||951||Discovery HD|
|720||MAX HD||911||Nickelodeon HD||952||A&E HD|
|722||.@MAX HD||912||TV Land HD||953||History HD|
|723||Outer MAX HD||913||TBS HD||954||Hub HD|
|724||Action MAX HD||914||Hallmark HD||955||Animal Planet HD|
|725||Thriller MAX HD||916||SyFy HD||956||The Learning Channel HD|
|726||MoreMAX HD||917||USA HD||957||Travel Channel HD|
|728||5-StarMAX HD||918||QVC HD||958||Science Channel HD|
|729||WMAX HD||919||TNT HD||959||Investigative Discovery HD|
|740||Showtime HD - East||920||ESPN HD||960||AWE HD|
|741||Sho 2 HD||921||ESPN News HD||961||Food Network HD|
|742||Showtime Showcase HD||922||ESPN2 HD||962||HGTV HD|
|748||The Movie Channel HD - East||923||ESPNU HD||963||Destination America HD|
|760||STARZ HD||924||Fox Sports Midwest HD||964||FYI HD|
|762||STARZ Edge HD||925||Golf HD||965||Comedy Central HD|
|763||STARZ Kids & Family HD||926||NBC Sports Network HD||966||Bravo HD|
|764||STARZ Comedy HD||927||The Big Ten HD||967||OneAmerica HD|
|766||ENCORE HD||928||NFL Network HD||968||FX HD|
|900||Freeform HD||929||Fox Sports 1 HD||969||Nat Geo Wild HD|
|901||Disney Channel HD||930||Outdoor Channel HD||970||GSN HD|
|902||DisneyXD HD||931||Fox Sports 2 HD||971||OWN HD|
|903||Cartoon Network HD||932||SEC Network HD||972||Oxygen HD|
|933||SEC Overflow||973||SpikeTV HD|
|934||MLB HD||974||WE HD|
|935||CNBC HD||975||E! HD|
|936||MSNBC HD||976||Lifetime HD|
|937||CNN HD||977||Lifetime Movie Network HD|
|938||HLN HD||979||AXS TV|
|939||Fox Business HD||980||HDNet Movies|
|940||Fox News HD||981||TCM HD|
|941||Olympic HD||982||Hallmark Movie Channel HD|
|942||FXX HD||983||AMC HD|
|943||Fusion HD||984||FX Movie Channel HD|
|944||Crime & Investigation HD||990||CMT HD|
CHANNEL GUIDEChannels not showing in Channel Guide Channel Guide is set to display only Subscribed or Favorites list The Channel Guide has the options of displaying All channels, Subscribed channels, or Favorites. Each time you press the Guide button, it will switch between these views. If you close the Guide on the Favorites view, it will display this view the next time you open the Guide. To display All or Subscribed channels, press the Guide button again until the tab at the top of the Guide displays ALL or SUBSCRIBED. Channels have been blocked by Channel Blocking Channels that have been blocked by Channel Blocking will not be displayed in the Channel Guide. To change your Channel Blocking settings, see Channel Blocking in your PSCtv User Guide.
VIDEONO PICTURE SOME Channels and ALL Set Top Boxes (STB's)
- Parental Controls have been turned on. If Parental Controls have been turned on, you will see a red BLOCKED on the channel’s Info Bar, and a scrolling message that the channel has been blocked. See Setting Parental Controls in your PSCtv User Guide.
- Channel Blocking has been turned on. If Channel Blocking has been turned on, channels will not appear in Info Bar or in the Guide. Selecting a blocked channel will take you to the next unblocked channel. See Channel Blocking in your PSCtv User Guide.
- Restart STB: Unplug the power connection on the back of the STB. Wait 30 seconds and reconnect. Watch your TV screen, you should be able to see the booting process as the STB reconnects. If you do NOT see this process, go on to the next step.
- Video input on TV not the same as STB cable connection. TV is not tuned to receive the TV signal.
- Use TV remote's "Input" or "TV View" button to change video input. On some TV’s these are listed as “Video 1, Video 2, etc.” or “antenna, cable, Aux”.
- Some TV’s use the TV remote’s channel button to change inputs. Go to channel 2, then use the “–“ channel button to change inputs.
- Some TV’s use channel 3 or 4 for the video input of VCR’s, DVD or cable.
- Check the cable between the STB and your TV. Make sure the cable from the STB to your TV/VCR/DVD, etc.
- Verify cable connections from DSL modem to STB Go to the DSL modem (gray box with PSC logo) and make sure the cables are connected to the video ports.
- Restart DSL modem. The DSL modem is a gray box with a PSC logo. On the back of the box, turn off the silver power switch for 30 seconds. Turn the switch back on and wait until the LINK light is on solid, and the Video lights (2, 3 and/or 4, depending on the number of STB’s you have) are flashing rapidly. You may need to restart the STB’s before TV service is restored.
- Restart CoaxSys. If your PSCtv installation uses existing coax from a previous cable TV installation, you will have a COAXSYS box connected to your DSL modem. Unplug the power to this box for 30 seconds, then reconnect. You may need to restart STB’s before TV service is restored.