BINGO, the classic game, brought to you by PSC. BINGO numbers will be posted starting Monday, October 11, 2021, on our website psci.net and PSC’s Facebook fanpage facebook.com/PSCi.net. PSC BINGO cards will be distributed via mailed bills. E-bill customers may request a BINGO card by calling our office at 1-800-511-4899 to be mailed.
Two BINGO numbers will be posted each M-F business day, one at 9:00 a.m. CST and the second by 3:30 p.m. CST (excluding holidays). The daily BINGO numbers apply to all three P, S, C cards. You will have a BINGO only when the greyed out boxes are marked within a card. Card P has the letter P greyed out, card S has the letter S and card C has the letter C. For example, if B10 is called, a B10 is present on all three cards, you may mark out B10 on all three cards (P, S and C). Game will continue until three (3) winners are declared for each P, S, C card.
If your card is a winner, call us immediately at 1-800-511-4899 and call “BINGO” to claim your prize. Winning card must be verified by PSC.
Rules of the 2021 PSC BINGO Game
Two BINGO numbers will be drawn every business day – the first by 9:00 a.m. CST and the second by 3:30 p.m. CST – and posted on our website, psci.net and our PSC Facebook fanpage at facebook.com/psci.net beginning Monday, October 11, 2021, and ending when a winner for each “card” is announced.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and present photo identification prior to prize being awarded.
- Only filled shaded areas will be considered a BINGO. Winner(s) must be a current PSC customer with an account in good standing, and present an original BINGO entry form (photocopies will not be accepted) containing called BINGO numbers in the format required (P, S or C). One BINGO card per account. All numbers in the sequence will be verified before a prize and/or winner is announced.
- Prize limited to first three winners per letter card of PSC BINGO.
- BINGO numbers are selected at random each business day beginning August 3, 2020, until all prizes have been awarded. Each day’s numbers will be available via our website, psci.net.
- PSC BINGO must be legible for verification purposes. Non-legible cards will be disqualified.
- One winner per PSC account.
- Winners must notify PSC as quickly as possible in person at our offices, by telephone at 1-800-511-4899, or email email@example.com.
- Winners have 48 business day hours after contacting PSC to submit winning PSC BINGO card for verification. Additional BINGO callers will be placed on stand-by until winning card is verified.
- PSC employees and family members within the same household are not eligible to participate.
- BINGO cards’ sole method of distribution is through a customer bill mailing in September 2021. E-bill customers can call PSC to request one (1) BINGO card to be mailed to them after Monday, October 11, 2021. Limited quantities will be available for mailing.
- Winner’s first name and photo could be posted on PSC’s psci.net website and the PSC Facebook fanpage. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her voice, name, likeness, biographical information and/or photograph by sponsor for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Promotion.
- PSC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, Facebook followers or by any of the equipment or programming associated with our utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing entries for the contest.
- To get daily BINGO numbers and updates “LIKE” us at facebook.com/psci.net and check “Get Notifications” at the top.
Claim Your Prize!
If you are one of three to claim a PSC BINGO on a card, you’ll receive a $25 PSC gift certificate applied as credit toward your bill. Three winners will be accepted per P card; three winners per S card, and three winners per C card. Nine (9) total prizes can be distributed.
Contact PSC at 1-800-511-4899 and ask for Lori or Nikki; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Called BINGO Numbers
Game starts Monday, October 11, 2021
(Above: Winning Example Visual)